Yup! Email coaching is actually a thing! With email you can take the time to thoroughly plan out your message, answer back at your leisure, and be able to look back at the advice that was given. Sometimes things feel a lot clearer when it's spelled right out in front of us. You and I will work through whatever is holding you back, keeping you stuck, or just plain ol' bringing you down - through a series of emails. You'll receive a judgement free perspective, honest insight, actionable steps to take, and a new outlook on your current situation. I would absolutely love to help you!
1. Click here to pay for your session. You will be redirected to the site to pay at via card or Paypal.
2. You'll receive a PDF with instructions on how to make the most of your first email so that I can reply with the best response I possibly can.
4. Send me your first email! We will have a total of 4 emails sent between us.
1. Your initial email - sharing any problems and concerns you want to address.
2. My response back - I'll address all of your concerns with my honest insight and advice.
3. Your questions - Send me any questions you might have or areas you'd like more clarity on.
4. My final email back - I'll address all of the questions in your last email and leave you with actions I suggest you take.
5. Bookmark our email convo so that you can refer back to it.
6. Take what we’ve talked about and apply it! You won't see progress unless you put in the effort. I know you have it in you!
This is for you if you’re feeling stuck but you know your ready for progress. You're willing to leave your excuses behind, move forward with an open mind, and are willing to put in the effort. I work with ladies who are able to be completely honest about where they’re at, and are also ready to step up and create change in their lives. We'll be a great fit if you're done with the way things have been and you're ready to switch up your mind and emotions!
- You are tired of struggling with not feeling in control of how stressed you are and are ready to do something about it.
- You are know you have the power within you to change but don't know where to start.
- You are ready to start seeing change now and are ready to leave the excuses behind to move forward with an open mind.